THE FACTS I WILL REVEAL IN THIS SERIES WILL GET ME
IN THE HISTORY BOOKS
AT LEAST UNTIL THE EARTH ENDS.
I have spent
Just like a
mommy logger giving away a $1.00 off coupon for huggies first class national news programs. I have the kind of dedicated dogs staff that will come through when it counts. This "BREAKING NEWS GRAPHIC" should appear on your screen every 15 minutes as we flood you with utter speculation and misinformation nothing but the facts.
This scientific study is a multi part series and it will cover
nothing of any real importance EVERYTHING.
It will contain so much
bullshit imperative information that it will need to cross over to my other blog " Being Peachy". Which means this week you will need to read both blogs so you can, see what a total fucking idiot I really am, be more informed and prepared. Not that it will even remotely help.
The series is broken down into
bite sized dollops of rancid kempchi separate points and post so that it is easier to read without vomiting, comprehend.
Here's what you have to look forward to in this
- I explain and clarify The entire Mayan Calendar issue. (* today* over at BeingPeachy)
- Global Pandemics ( including but not limited to: Bird Flu,Swine Flu, Bieber Fever,, Cryus Virus, Zombies)
- Alien Attack ( including but not limited to: Lady GaGa, Marilyn Manson Pluto, MIB, SETI, Sarah Palin)
- Major Earth Events ( including but not limited to: Super Eruptions, Tommy Lee, Angry Birds, Magnetic Pole shifts, near earth objects)
- Global Warming ( including but not limited to: irony as we freeze right now, Carbon emissions of Martian Humvees)
- A.I. ( included but not limited to: Daleks, Wall-E, Johnny 5, I-Robot, Transformers, smart phones)
- Black Holes & Colliders ( including but not limited to: OptoMom, Flux Capacitors, Scientist that don't get laid)
Now you have a basic glimpse into what is coming at you. Will you chose the red pill or blue pill?
Remember ONLY you can prevent forest fires. Shit that is the wrong tag line, where is my damn speech writer?
* now after you leave your comment head over to www.beingpeachy.com and catch the clarification of the entire Mayan Calendar issue.
Also this is an actual movie on Netflix that my husband and friend watched when I got drunk and passed out.