Monday, July 18, 2011

Up thy ass

As you know by know I have a bit of a " don't give a hoot" personality.  This bodes me well especially in the epic fucktastic worldwind that is my life.

I lazily roll over roadblocks while laughing and at them and shouting my mantra that "everything happens for a reason".

Then today.

Today a troll of a bitch from the bowels of satan calls my phone.  She has never met me.  She is in the medical field. She can not pronounce my DX and obviously has no clue what it is or how it works.  Yet she felt the need to pass her own little narrow minded behind a desk, Monday Morning judgment on me.  I took her verbal stabs and blows.

There was no need for what she did. None.  I was disappointed in my lack of usual fire back, and put in place ability.  Maybe the last seizure weakened me,  maybe the heart attacks have me down,  maybe I am just tired of being the "educator of the medical field"   but I let her think she had won.

I did something I never do.  I called my husband, and turned her in.  I told him with a quivering voice that I was done, and she was the cause and that I didn't want to fight anymore.  I wasn't expecting him to break character but just as I had today he did also, he picked up the baton, and proceeded to verbally beat the ever living shit out of this woman with it for 30 minutes.  That is not his style.  That is not him.  That is me. But I had dropped the ball.  He picked it up.

Thanks Droid.

You're a good man Charlie Brown

xo

PEACH OUT

9 comments:

thepsychobabble said...

A round of applause to your husband for being there when you needed him. :) #WIN

Al Penwasser said...

It's great to have someone who has your back to bitch-slap someone who deserves it. Bravo to your husband.

Oilfield Trash said...

Your Kirk Unit is one awesome dude!!!

squatlo said...

I rarely have to step in when my wife feels slighted or "annoyed" because she has quite a temper, and woe unto those who don't know when to back the fuck off...
But I'll happily dress down a troll on her behalf, sometimes without her solicitation. We're like that, filterless snappers.
Your hubby's a keeper.

Dazee Dreamer said...

that is soooo awesome that your hubby did that. but how did she react. I must know. I'm nosy like that.

ThePeachy1 said...

it's rare I end a good ass chewing with the deserving person not holding both cheeks in their hands. It's my job. I'm run this family, I protect this family. Like I said for some reason the personal attack on me today caught me off guard and I didn't have the gumption to defend myself because it was so unexpected. When the droid, ( my dh) who is the most logical human on the planet, opts to rip your ass off, be prepared to be reduced to a pool of drivel. As a former military instructor and the bearer of an IQ that's off the charts when he does go into a verbal battle the other party rarely is able to produce a syllable above infant level. This was indeed the case today. In fact he was so livid he used a cuss word. Which to me is part of common speak, to him reserved for special occasions. She was left ass in hand and spewing apologies.

Chunky Mama said...

Well, as much as it saddens me to hear about you having to deal with this ahole, I am really glad the Droid had your back.
Did he make her cry? Please tell me he made her cry!!

Jessica Thompson said...

Nice! Hit me back, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

The Reckmonster said...

OOOOOH! Looks like Captain Kirk went all komodo dragon on her ass!! Good stuff, Boomslang Sister...sometimes even ass-kickers need a break - so it's all good that you let Droid handle thangs for a minute! He done good.