My daughter was home from college this past weekend and as she sat with her laptop next to me with my laptop while a netflix movie played on the TV ( that's quality time in my house people), she screamed and read me a story so disgusting and horrendous I was speechless ( yes me, speechless).
I worked very hard to scrub it from my brain and move on with all the duties I had to complete that didn't involve me yaking everywhere. Then this morning I log on and head to Holly's place to check out her post and BAM equally insane and oddly enough on the same level.. A mouse in the Ass ?
So now I pretty much have to tell you the story Sam shared.
Dude and his 'FRIENDS" get wasted. - check
Dude passes out - check
Dudes friends shove a 20 inch Asian Eel up his butt - check
WAIT? WTF?? HOLD UP DID YOU SAY??? OMFG?
Yeah I obviously had way cooler friends, we would freeze each others undergarments, or drawn on their faces with sharpie markers and yes one football player did indeed get his eyebrows shaved off in the most drastic drunk prank. But really our shaving cream or baby powder in the hand doesn't even hold a candle to what people are doing now days.
Oh yeah dude died, because the eel ate his friggin colon.
I am so glad my getting that freaking drunk days are in my past, and if I should opt to go in that general direction again I have the kind of friends who would most definitely not shove a mouse nor an eel up my butt.
sources - http://www.newser.com/story/87719/man-dies-after-friends-insert-eel-in-his-rectum.html