Friday, June 10, 2011

It's summer they escaped from Walmart

It's really clear summer is here, living on the beach we have beautiful beaches and it's awesome.  But we have drawbacks.  Like Hurricanes, and then last year the Oil Spill, but believe it or not, there are actually things that are worse... yes worse.   

You know those people of Wal Mart?  They get hot, then they go to our beaches, and it's not right, it's just not right.    Here are some pictures.  I warn you, it's not for the faint of heart.


A mullet and a Banana Hammock?  wow, just kill me.

Not at all shocked she has a fanny pack but the wal-mart bag tied to her arm is a bonus huh? Maybe she is meeting Mullet dude.



No need for sunscreen when you wear a sweater to the beach, oh wait, sorry. 

Who wants to bet me this dude is fairly wealthy.

That tree was alive 30 minutes ago, it literally killed itself.

some clothes should come with a weight limit instead of  a size, and if you bring fried food to the beach and a table,  I am just going to notice your pretty butterfly tattoo. 

seriously....  there are so many things wrong with so many things in this picture I have lost the ability to think.


So now we all know what the sock fairy looks like.  You know every time you put a pair of socks in the washing machine only 1 comes out?  The sock fairy steals one of your socks?  Obviously this is him.  Really twat waffle it looks like you dipped your wanker in spf 100 ..  that is nasty.  Why has no one told you.


This is probably why the sea life is dying,  we can't blame everything on the oil an hurricanes y'all.


XO

PEACH OUT

15 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Now you know why I avoid the beach at all costs.

Williams Team said...

Wow you should just call this a diet incentive post! Because I literally lost my appetite for the entire day!! I will have to come back and look at this again tomorrow if I can stomach it :P
Nice one! lol

Biff Tanner said...

ROFL yeah the man thong needs to go.

Burns When I Pee said...

Damn! Those big chicks in the bikinis looks like whales caught in a net. Tisk Tisk *vomit*

Rosalind said...

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit... yep

Anonymous said...

Holy shiz!! This could be my follow up to my Dominican Delights calendar. I love this.

The Empress said...

Holy freaking hell, with major emphasis on the freak part! And here I thought my jolly bikini bottom boy was a frightening sight in my latest blog post. Walmart is completely to blame for all of this ; )

<a href="http://rantersbox.blogspot.com/>The Ranter's Box</a>

Chunky Mama said...

Oh my God.
This pretty much tops everything else I've seen in... pretty much forever.
Thank you for the disturbingly hilarious start to my weekend! :)

That Janie Girl said...

Oh, Lord help me - these are way better than People of Walmart!

IWASNTBLOGGEDYESTERDAY said...

mullet AND dicktogs...hilarious.

great post.


the walmart people equivalent in Australia are called bogans

word verification was.....baggy.......hahaha

Al Penwasser said...

Too bad PETA couldn't push those babes at the buffet table back into the water.

The Nice Lady said...

Okay... totally sure the second picture is a dewd.

Vinny C said...

OMIGOSH!!! My eyes! AARGH!

The Reckmonster said...

Yes, those pictures of the beach goers were quite painful to my eyes. But what I personally found most alarming is the fact that sweater dude actually has bigger boobs than I do. That's just not fair!

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

O.M.G. You totally win, though I'm not sure that's a good thing. I need eye bleach.

The dead tree - don't blame it. I think *I* lost a few years myself.

And that last one - the sock jockey - are his nipples pierced?

WV: idogoe
This is why idogoe to the beach.