Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I give Crooked a Flacid Road trip.

During a twitter conversation last night with Crooked Stamper I said something about Zombie Caterpillar and Crack Whores will paint your house for like $3 and then she was like I like that word.  I of course was distracted?  What word?  She came back with nope, "Flacid"  and I was like oh yeah I said that huh?  I found the tweet.

I mentioned how that word means something else to me, for some reason even though I know the meaning, that word makes me think of geography.  She said I should  study that and  then I did what I always do and let my crocodile mouth over ride my tweety bird ass.  I told Crooked Stamper I would write a scientific post today about "Flacid" and dedicate it to her. ( she requested pie charts and stuff did I mention it was late at night and I was doped up on nyquil when I agreed to this?)

Anyway here's what I came  up with that best describes the mental image when I see or say the word "FLACID".

Very little tweaking of the official site, bring you into my mental realm.

I would have my carrot legs crossed too baby girl.
Since there wont be any sex going on in Lake Flacid they have come up with tons of things to do.
You can catch the Flacid Bowl, it's kind of lame but there's beer.

Tons of places to eat Flacid Food

You can rent inner tubes and float across Lake Flacid


But if you want to float you will have to keep your mouth on the valve, repeated blowing will help .

All of your hard work of blowing in that Lake Flacid tube valve will pay off and you will arrive across the Lake at the lovely-
White Face Resort



That's a shortened version of what I mentally go through every time I see or hear the word Flaccid. ( finally spelled properly).   But wait she wanted a pie chart, crap.





That's it, I have to go and soak my brain in a tub of bleach now, erase my computer history, change my name and enter the Flacid Witness protection program.


xo
PEACH OUT

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I take it skiing at Lake Flaccid is all down hill???
Bwwaahhaaa!!

Beth said...

I used to have a manager that would use the word flacid in all of the wrong occasions (yes, there are plenty of occasions when it is perfectly acceptable, even down-right necessary!!). He would describe things to clients, lecture subordinates and try to convey thoughts throwing "flacid" in ... I have to say it... Willy-Nilly.... (giggle-giggle)

When he left we gave him a top 10 list of times when the word flacid should not be used. I hope it helped him in his next job. (he-he, she said "job").

Miley said...

Just when I thought I couldn't love you any more, you go and put a friggin PENIS PIE CHART ON YOUR BLOG!!

ThePeachy1 said...

@Holly- you are the peen whisperer extrondiare and I wish you would have written this instead of me. Yes it's all downhill LOL>
@Beth-You are clearly a better person than me I would have given him a bottle of blue M&M's and said I hear this cures the FLACID fixation you have. Take 5 every hour.

Anonymous said...

Holy carrot balls!

Oilfield Trash said...

Wow, just wow. You never cease to amaze me. lol

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! FTW! This totally ROCKS! *fistpump* THANK YOU! You are da BEST! (LOOOOOVE the pie chart!)

WV: jersilic
(I think it has something to do with NJ and licking, but I'm not positive.)

The Absence of Alternatives said...

Two words: MORE Nyguil!