Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My daughter fills in- Sam I am by Dr. Abuse

Meet my Daughter Sam who totally wrote todays post since she is  FREAKING AWESOME !


Sam I am,
I am Sam,
I hate your fucking Green Eggs and Spam,
Give me biscuits and Strawberry Jam,
a Honey Glazed Ham,
an Oil Slicked Man

One or Two?
I'll have 3
I love excess, excessively,
and revelry 
and sodomy,


OH SHIT NOT THAT!
WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?
crap I don't know my brain must be shrinking
that or sinking,
I think it's a side effect of genetic linking,
that and probably too much drinking.




What? Go away! You want another?
If you're looking for spankings please talk to my mother.




XO
SAM I AM AKA DR ABUSE



this post brought to you from the scary yet brilliant mind of Sam I am.  AKA my 21 year old daughter in College with a major in psychology.  If you want to read my more about my daughter Sam I am she's spattered all over my other blog. www.BeingPeachy.com  including her infamous FLAME about dirty ATM's and Safe words. 

17 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Your daughter is smart. A honey baked ham.

And I am an oil slicked man. lol

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Pit didn't fall far from that tree, huh? :)

WV: pannico

Don't pannico. I'm sure she'll turn out just fine.

The Absence of Alternatives said...

LOL. You should cede one day out of a week to your brilliant and adorable girl. ;-)

ThePeachy1 said...

I totally would but between 20 credit hours of her 4th year at the university and working full time to pay for it, she simply rolls her eyes at my blog deadlines and the very fact I do it. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a Sam day once a month.

Unknown said...

Yeahy for Sam.. a Peach off the same Peachy1 tree =]

Why Is Daddy Crying said...

Greatest freakin' post EVER!!! haha... I'd drink a beer with her.

squatlo said...

My first born oughta hook up with your little PeachPit for a night of revelry... my daughter writes and is even less inhibited, if that's possible. We'd probably have to notify the authorities to make certain there weren't any crowd control issues.
I second the motion for a Sammy Day on your blog, or better yet, encourage her to start her own and we'll all just switch back and forth between the two of you.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You've got a great, amusing daughter there. I like the photo too.
xoRobyn

Anonymous said...

GAH!!! I love your Sam!!!

The Empress said...

Positively brilliant! I love, love love her updated version of Green Eggs and Ham.

http://rantersbox.blogspot.com/

BusyDad said...

I'd read this post in a box, with a fox, in a house with a mouse. I would laugh at Sam I am's poetry here or there or anywhere.

That Janie Girl said...

That's freakin hilarious!

pattypunker said...

i love excess, excessively!!!! way to go sam i am.

Anissa said...

Just remember: she was almost my kid first.

ALMOST.


Vote Sam First Overlord of Mayhewba

Anissa said...

I'm totally reeling that you chose Blogger.

It's like we aren't even illegal immigrants together anymore.

BTW, the word verification for me was "SHITmenu"

Thank you.

ThePeachy1 said...

Yes almost near father of my first born who is changing her name to Lord Samantha. Under Ruler of Mayhewba.
1 - you aren't even an illegal immigrant.
2- Your tits are freaking WAY better than mine
3- I hate word verification because I feel like people are testing me and it makes me testis, I would turn it off but I don't know how.

Brans~Muffin said...

Her witty prose won her the LOL award on my Page!!!