Friday, February 25, 2011

Screw Waldo we have a situation here.

Here on the Pits the rumors are flying around like panties at a Van Halen concert.
Friday Cobra Sistah @ReckMonster  Michelle from Rantings of a ReckMonster  came over and did a guest post.   Then Monday we were graced with Oil Field Trash from Make Daddy a Sammich.

Via all the guest posts over at Being Peachy it has become clear thanks to JC  (@littleanimation) (http://www.theanimatedwoman) and Why is Daddy Crying  ( @whyisdaddycrying) ( http://www.whyisdaddycrying.com ) ThePeachy1 is all kinds of missing.  It started on Friday when  non blogger @FlyDDW wrote his first blog post and it was as a guest here,  and she's been all kinds of missing every since?  Did he fly her away to some place awesome?  Then the great Anissa Mayhew brought us a glimpse of Mayhewba.  ( @anissamayhew) (http://www.freeanissa.com ).

What no one can figure out is .  WHERE IS THEPEACHY1?

Who knows-

where is peachy
click here to make bigger


See if you can find her above, then leave your guess of what's actually going on or where she is in the comments.  Yesterdays guesses were way awesome.

6 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

First off, awesome picture.

Second, Peachy is in the top right hand corner having some perv step on her dress causing to come off in turn showing all of her peaches to the world.

The Reckmonster said...

AND...I notice that Peachy is still in her pajamas (or "lingerie" as it appears in the picture). She kind of looks like a super hero in lingerie - "SUPER PEACHES" - bowchickawowow!

Marie Nicole said...

You're wearing a red cape, so totally superhero'ish of you. And as I suspected my Kill Bill theory was RIGHT! Ha!

ツ my cyber house rules dot com1

Opto-Mom said...

I think she's actually getting her dress sucked off by a woman holding a vacuum cleaner.

Boo-yah! Where's my prize?

Al Penwasser said...

What a gyp! I got all excited so I brought my laptop into the bathroom and clicked, "Click here to make bigger." Imagine my shock and alarm when I saw that it only made the PICTURE bigger! Man! All that and now my computer is flagged for being in the bathroom. Crap (no pun intended)!
Oh, yeah, I agree with Oilfield-your dress is being ripped off.

Miley said...

Shit... you're in the upper left corner trying to NOT wear PJs. So, you're all changing and someone interrupts you, which will SURELY land you on your ass from being startled.
YOU HAVE TO STAY IN YOUR PJs, WOMAN!! Gosh. Don't you know by now?