Friday, October 1, 2010

I am thinking..

Shut up.  I can friggin think if I want.  They started letting women do that like 50 years ago or something.

It only took like 150 years of us being allowed to read to get people to realize we could think, then do stupid shit like own land and vote.   Seriously we are powerful.

Then this stupid slut/whore/moron reporter stomps into a locker room and ignites all kinds of shit. Paris Hilton crotch smuggling, while Lindsey Lohan thinks the mug shot office her her new personal photo shoot.  I am so freaking sick and tired of all these women thinking they represent anyone.
I'm so offended you looked at my body I was flaunting while you were half naked in the shower? OMG.


Blanket statement to all humans-
YOU DO NOT NEED TO FIGHT FOR MY BELIEFS, PROTECTION, RIGHTS OR TELL ME WHEN TO BE OFFENDED.
because frankly that fucking offends the hell out of me.

( except the military because hell yeah, I totally respect the fact you fight for that shit EVERY DAMN DAY, for a majority of morons who don't give you enough respect, you people in the military I want you to always have my back, cause you have awesome toys and your pretty much badass)

I will choose when I am damn good and ready to be offended by something and if some over indulged stupid half twit dumb fuck gets herself in a bind,  the plaid shirt belt buckle wearing bitches don't need to act like they represent everyone with a uterus.  

It's not only women people, think about it.  Al Sharpton?  hello?

I missed the day they were handing out the titles of totally responsible for representing an entire group of people no matter if they don't need representing.

so everybody.  STFU.  seriously.  voice your opinion only.  if you don't have one.  get one or sit there quietly but don't let others tell you how to feel.

3 comments:

meredith said...

YES!

R.W. Wells said...

I saw the title to this post and thought "uh oh!".

Unknown said...

Agreed.. and really, what did she expect??
As for Al Sharpton, dont even get me started on the asshole fuckatrd with the bad relaxer job.