Monday, April 11, 2011

I put bling on my boomslang

You can touch  me here, you can touch me there, you can touch me, bitch did you just take my wallet?  I am going to jack your ass up.  No I mean it. I may be drunk but I will dot your fucking eye.

I am getting ready to head to Nawlins ( that's New Orleans for you Yanks)  for this Party ( that's conference for you real writers)   this weekend.

Anyway my KBC Cobra Sister  The ReckMonster !!!!  ( mandatory WOOT!)  sent me this Killaa  bling to wear.  Most bitchin part. She made it.  The only things I can make are drinks, a mess and babies, which coincidentally I can make all at the same time. ( mandatory WOOT!)

So I had to go over to Metairie this weekend ( that's next door to Nawlins)  so I did a test drive on some of bling  from CobraSister ReckMonster it looked like this.

So if yall are  coming to Nawlins for the party hope to see you there.  Look me up I will be under an assumed name so the stalkers ( cops) can't find me.

XO


PEACH OUT

6 comments:

The Reckmonster said...

Boomslang sister - YOU CRACK ME THE EFF UP!!!! You forgot one more thing you are able to make: You make people snort their sodas through their noses when they read your posts! XOXO, Cobra Sister

Oilfield Trash said...

Have fun in Nola.

Anonymous said...

Yep. I'm jealous.

squatlo said...

Ms. Reckem is the pride of the 'Boro! In my humble opinion, she missed her calling and should be designing bling bling for all of the blobber sisters of America!

If the vets didn't need her advocacy more, I'd start a movement to get her bling biz off the ground!

The Empress said...

Enjoy. We want a full report on the debauchery!

Jasmine said...

My best friends family is from New Orleans, and they'd always say "Nawlins" and I was all, "where the fuck did they say they were from??!" I love how they say it now...