Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dry Hump Day

Happy Dry Hump Day yall

I got 2 awards yesterday.  Both from guys?  Dig that.  
1 from Oil Field Trash at  http://make-daddy-a-sammich.blogspot.com
and the other from

As usual I suck and fail and have a high rate at losing these things I will slap them up in the trophey case over at http://www.beingpeachy.com  Thanks guys, YOU ROCK.


Here's your Dry Hump Day Chuckles.

********************************




A man was sitting on the porch with his wife and he says "I love you."

She asks "Is that you or the beer talking?"

He replies,  "It's me.......talking to the beer."”

**************************************




*****************************************************************


Enjoy 

XO

PEACH OUT

5 comments:

toywithme said...

Love the joke but the video clip is the uh...'icing' on the cake :)

Pamela Gold said...

I can't wait to tell that joke to the hubs.

laughingmom said...

Good Joke -May have to use that one today. Hope that you answer the SBD challenge!

Oilfield Trash said...

YAY for the awards!!!

And I loved that joke. That was so something I would say.

The Reckmonster said...

BWAHAHAHA on that video!! And congrats on the awards!