Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm in the Quarter getting drunk.

Since I am in NOLA getting drunk right now. ( wearing smoking hawt bling from my Cobra Sistah Reckmonster and hanging out with some awesome peeps) I thought I should give you a shout out to the natives of the great state.


A good ole Louisiana boy won a bass boat in a raffle drawing.  He brought it home and his wife looks at him and says, "What you gonna do with that.  There ain't no water deep enough to float a boat within 5 0 miles of here."  He says, "I won it and I'm a gonna keep it."


His brother came over to visit several days later.  He sees the wife and asks where his brother is.  She says, "He's out there in his bass boat", pointing to the field behind the house. 


The brother heads out behind the house and sees his brother sitting in a bass boat with a fishing rod in his hand down in the middle of a big field.  He yells out to him, "What are you doing?" 


His brother replies, "I'm fishin.  What does it look like I'm a doing."


His brother yells, "It's people like you that give people from Louisiana a bad name, makin everybody think we is stupid.  If I could swim, I'd come out there and whip your butt!"


OH yeah you have to love dis.....


Take it easy and love the weekend.


xo

PEACH OUT
  

10 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Have a great time!!!

squatlo said...

"Bet you a $10 shoe shine I can tell you where you got dem shoes!"

ThePeachy1 said...

I'll bet you $20 man, you got dem on yo feets man!

The Reckmonster said...

I know DAMNED well your ass better be havin' a drink (or two or three...) for me!! Have fun...and stay out of jail. You can't blog from jail.

Opto-Mom said...

Please have a Hurricane for me! And have lots of fun so I can vicariously experience what it's like to get out of the effin house and actually go somewhere!

Al Penwasser said...

I LOVE Nawlins! I remember when I went there once and we...oh, never mind.
Better keep that story in the vault.

The Absence of Alternatives said...

Drink more every day for me!

(I am glad I got to know the smartest person in NOLA then... ;-)

Unknown said...

I went to New Orleans once during Mardi gras, time long time ago.pretty wild. Have fun!

Oilfield Trash said...

I have given you an award over at my place.

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

HA!