Tuesday, October 12, 2010

No shit

A man went to church one day and afterward he stopped to shake the preacher's hand. He said, 'Preacher, I'll tell you, that was a damned fine sermon. Damned good!'
The preacher said, 'Thank you sir, but I'd rather you didn't use profanity.'
The man said, 'I was so damned impressed with that sermon I put five thousand dollars in the offering plate!'

The preacher said, 'No shit?'


This is pretty hilarious.  Sadly it's also the way I see a lot of people in social media.   Don't do this, don't do that, and then by all means don't judge anyone.   

Wow.  Really?  All you do is judge, and then you hide behind your " cause of the week" as you jump on whatever bandwagon you can find.   Although some of the causes are fully deserving of  attention and support.  I can barely look at what you write because I remember your 2 faced bullshit from the last 5 trips you took down "Righteous Road". 

Honestly I wish I could send a bunch of flowers to these people that said, " get the fuck over yourselves".  signed   "no shit ".

What's so odd, is the very people fighting for all these causes have on such huge blinders they can do nothing but spew hate upon anyone who thinks differently than them while spewing about how we all need to be supportive and understanding to others.  While not even getting to know the person who may think differently.

I am baffled y'all.... No shit.

xo
PEACH OUT

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Concur. Never been much for bandwagons.. but I do have a lot of causes I'm passionate about.

ThePeachy1 said...

I am obviously allergic to all wagons. Including the one you fall off when you drink. I just need more supplies.

CityMom2 said...

Good preacher joke! Too much wrong here for me to be righteous. No shit.
Citymom