Monday, October 11, 2010

Good News for Radio Shack !

I have been working with the FBI over the past few days but I did NOT put that GPS on Yasir Afifi  car.  


If you look at the pictures of that thing it looks like ( a bad ass sex toy) some type of 1960 James Bond type shit.  Hardly the modern high tech stuff I would hope our FBI would have access to.
This thing just needs a sexy toy name.  Photo: Reddit.com 




Why do we even need these devices anymore?  


4 Square,  Facebook,  twitter locations, and the biggest ever Big Brother- On Star.


My 9 year old can find anyone, their personal history, tax records,  credit score, who they went to kindergarten with, and the color of the undergarments they wore on last Tuesday at 3pm EST.


So FBI,  don't waste your $29.95 out of my tax dollars at radio shack on the clearance isle.  Please.  Just pick up the phone and ask me, I will ask my kid to stop playing xbox and solve your problems.


Or you can shoot me an electronic message using your fancy new technologically advanced computer that fits in just 1 room.
Al Gore invented something called the internet, give it a try.




PEACH OUT 



4 comments:

WeaselMomma said...

That pic makes you wonder what they use it for back in the home office when they aren't trying to track someone.

ThePeachy1 said...

I came up with the sexy toy name. " The Persuader "

R.W. Wells said...

To me, it looks like some sort of wind instrument.

"So, this one time at band camp..."

Alright, I guess it does look like a sex toy.

ThePeachy1 said...

You know it does, it's looks like a serious, tied up with candle wax type sex toy. Very scary.