Friday, November 26, 2010

It's just wrong

At one time long ago when I had a little spare cash and lived in climate friendly Florida I participated in the  mayhem that is "BLACK FRIDAY".   I had my daughter and her friends, they had maps, lists, my plastic, they were strategically placed at stores for optimum item retrieval.  They went through my boot camp which  I modeled after Navy Seal boot camp and my entire seasons shopping was done before 11am on the Friday following Thanksgiving.  I was a warrior.  They were my legion.

Now my daughter is away at college and I am not sure if there is even enough cash in the bank to gas up the van. Not to mention that you couldn't drag me into a store this morning unless I was allowed to bring a Tazer and ride one of those scooters after it was beefed up and had spiked wheels and a force field. Oh and the guys in this video.



So I will lay about grazing on left overs, wondering why I didn't sleep in, watching the news stories roll in about the madness that has taken place all in the interest of "holiday spirit".

If you find great deals, go ahead and pick something up for me. I always love gifts, or you can just go ahead and get yourself something nice and say it's from me that way you don't look all greedy and stuff.  I love you that  much.



xo
PEACH OUT


Do you know about Trevor?  Blue Out for Trevor on 11/30 . Add  a badge and add your link !

.

3 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Oh, my, yes. You have come to your senses. *high five*

Unknown said...

There is NO WAY Im stepping foot into a store today. I would rather have nails pounded into my forehead.The outlet mall by me opened their doors at midnight..and as always the parking lot is full. Fuck that. People are crazy and shit out there!!!

ThePeachy1 said...

yeah.... it's not happening... I am "wiser" which is totally code for " ubber lazy".